Contributions are very welcome. These are the categories of contributions:
- Competitive: playing, running tournaments, running clans
- Promotional: videos, advertising, documentation, articles
- Development: analysis, programming, media, mapping, data science, testing, quality assurance
This is to do with building up the product itself.
- Identifying new ideas for the ActionFPS platform and turning them into proposals
- Designing surveys and gathering information from users
- Game Development Guide
- Portal Development Guide
- Building your own APIs on top of ActionFPS
- Contributions & Pull Requests: No Issue = No Agreement = Rejected. Discuss with us first.
TODO need a media guide?
TODO need a mapping guide?
- Producing information about past games, best times to play, etc, etc.
- Providing numbers to Analysis people
- Verifying things work as expected; finding bugs
- Reporting comprehensive reports to ActionFPS Issues or ActionFPS-Game Issues
- We'll deal with new issues quickly, either work on them or close them or postpone-close them.
Anything to do with participation itself
This one is obvious. The more you plan, and perhaps at more important times, the better.
We already have a self-service Tournaments system to make your life easier.
Clans are essential to the well being of a game. They participate in tournaments.
Facing the external world.
This is crucial! Sharing in forums, with friends.
Write about the game, your experiences in it. Could be your own blog or forums or whatever.