- May 2017, ActionFPS Tournament #4 (Challonge) - Winner: Rising Cubers
- February 2017, ActionFPS Tournament #3 (Challonge) - Winner: United Kingdom
- January 2017, ActionFPS Tournament #2 (Challonge) - no winner.
- January 2017, ActionFPS Tournament #1 (Challonge) - Winner: Rising Cubers
How do we know what to play next?
Where do we communicate / set up the match?
How do we enter the scores?
You don't, they are entered automatically by ActionFPS when clanwar finishes.
Why no mixed teams?
We want to build up the clan scene in ActionFPS and decrease the noise. Ideally more in number, smaller in size, higher in quality clans.
Previously discussed issues
- Map blocking (https://github.com/ScalaWilliam/ActionFPS/issues/247)
Setting up a tournament checklist
ActionFPS Tournament #<Number>; <Month> <Year>.
<Previous number> + 1.
- Set up a Challonge page.
- Give administrator access to 'WoopDrakas':
- Post about it on Wordpress. Put in the appropriate rules. Link to this page.
- Announce it on Discord channel.
- Announce it on AssaultCube Forums.
- Send a message about the tournament to 3 active clans.
Starting tournament checklist
- Verify all clan IDs are entered correctly.
- Start the match.
- Enter deadlines for every game in the Wordpress post so people know.
Progressing tournament checklist
- Enter deadlines for every new game in the Wordpress post so people know.
- Automatically forfeit the game in Challonge if it is not played in the time limit.
- In the forfeit, include a "Text Attachment" with an explanation.
AC Forum template
ActionFPS Tournament #[Number]; [Month] [Year]
More information on: [url=https://actionfps.wordpress.com/...]Wordpress: Tournament Name[/url]
It's part of our automated tournament series.
You need to signup using your ActionFPS Clan ID!
Good luck and have fun !